Daniels Health is opening the doors for a Junior Developer to join our team, their focus will be on helping to strengthen our data gathering procedures, our data delivery mediums and further develop our BI strategy. They will get the chance to work analytically on a wide variety of projects including creating/managing data pipelines, database architecture, front-end development and design, back-end development, and business support. Their ability to learn, explore, invent, and work as a team will most certainly make a positive impact in Daniels Health’ journey of success.
· 3-5 years of relational database (SQL/MySQL) experience
· 2-5 years of web development experience (exposure to full stack development preferred.)
· Solid knowledge of server and networking functions related to databases/web apps (server memory, CPU, ports, firewalls, ssh, etc.)
· Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, and a positive attitude is a must.
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels, from operational staff to senior executives.
· Ability to be productive and effective with minimal supervision.
· Ability to simultaneously manage several tasks and meet deadlines.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical degree highly preferred.
· SQL/MySQL 3+ years
· PHP programming 3+ years
· Working experience with a data analysis/visualization tool, i.e. Power BI, Tableau, etc.
The ideal Candidate will also have
· Experience with PowerBI (DAX) development or other BI tools.
· Working knowledge of Node.js / React.js knowledge
· Experience in other Web programming languages or platforms (JQuery, Bootstrap, Python, etc.)
· Experience with mobile app development
· Experience with Data Warehouse development and management.
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
· Experience with development in AWS, Azure or other Cloud infrastructure.
· Shell scripting experience.