We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer. With growth both domestically and internationally, Daniels Health is excited to announce that we have a vacancy for a People & Culture Analyst to join our fast paced and dynamic team in downtown Chicago. This new addition to our team will partner with the People & Culture team and be responsible for the administration and analysis of benefits & compensation. They will also use their strong analytical and reporting ability to support the business and help in identifying opportunities to change processes and strategic initiatives.
Benefits Administration & Open Enrollment
- Assist in annual benefit review (including but not limited to Health & Wellness plans, 401(k), etc.) and makes recommendations for process and program improvements; works closely with HRIS/IT/Payroll on the ADP System as it relates to benefits.
- Administers the short/long term leave process works closely with vendors on claims and partners with HR Business Partners/HR Generalists on claims and communications.
- Coordinates roll-out and delivery of benefits annual enrollment; partners with HR Business Partners.
- Assist in creation of benefits and compensations communications and training materials, delivering information to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Analyzes benefits data for tracking, trending, identification of issues, and improvements.
- Partner with payroll on financial processing and analysis including: invoices, internal audits, 5500 filings, other compliance related filings/matters, budget creation/tracking/trending, benefit pricing and other related projects.
Compensation Planning & Analysis
- Conducts compensation market analyses as required for requested positions and participate in selected surveys.
- Actively support and contribute to the Annual Compensation Cycle
- Prepare compensation recommendations to facilitate promotions, demotions and lateral job changes.
- Evaluate and market price positions at all levels of the organization utilizing external market data and internal position comparisons to make salary recommendations to ensure alignment with the broad based compensation structure.
- Program manage annual HR initiatives such as performance management, talent management, merit and bonus planning, as well as realignment activities with BPs
HRIS Reporting & Analytics
- Provide strong analytical and reporting support that will identify opportunities to affect business results, changes to processes and support strategic initiatives
- Function as a primary analytics and reporting specialist for business, developing standard reports; design, run and maintain ad hoc queries
- Maintain data integrity through consistent monitoring, testing, and auditing of HR data in conjunction with the finance department and payroll partners
- Utilize data, research and analytical insights to improve existing and build new HR programs with maximum business impact
- Develop a full and detailed understanding of human capital data available including familiarity with all the systems involved in maintaining that data through reporting of new hires, requisition, attrition, etc.
- Develop the expertise to be able to access data and report from all platforms and consolidate data into meaningful reports/presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+years of prior total rewards and/or analysis experience
- Familiarity with general compensation administration
- Exceptional Communication Skills - both written and verbal
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in communication programs
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, ability with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Experience with HRIS Implementations a plus
- Practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Strong sense of customer service