We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer. With rapid international growth, it's time Daniels Health added a Mechanical Engineer to our fast paced and dynamic team based in Dandenong South. The Mechanical Engineer’s main focus will be supporting the Engineering and Production team with design and development of mechanical equipment and components for our Daniels Health WashSmart machines. This role will also be responsible for supporting the team with Engineering document preparation and maintenance.
- Displaying initiative and providing support to the Engineering & Production team with the design, development and drafting of equipment (new and pre-existing) and mechanical components associated with Daniels Health businesses globally
- Working to deadline and delivering on expectations
- Testing equipment’s and parts with minimal errors reported
- Successfully developing prototypes and providing the team with analysis of mechanical systems including physical and simulated testing methods
- Supporting the team with checking and updating drawings packs for current machine designs
- Updating Engineering design change requests including drawings and parts into the system
- Research and analyse design briefs, supplier specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Confer with the production team to implement operating procedures, resolve reliability or quality issues, and provide technical information
- Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with AS1100
The ideal candidate:
- CAD experience – including 2D drawings, 3D solid and sheet metal modelling, configurations, BOMs, etc.
- Thorough and focused
- Display attention to detail
- Experience with tolerances (basic and geometric)
- Can produce technical drawings to AS1100