Daniels Health is a leading medical service provider. ‘Making Healthcare Safer’ is our vision and now we open the doors for a new Regional Sales Manager to join us on our exciting journey. Daniels Health was founded on two key essentials; to reduce sharps injuries and to champion environmental change and sustainability through design and innovation.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, customer centric, and team oriented Sales leader. The position requires a high level of understanding of the interrelationships of multiple customer departments and committees with potential and existing customers. A high level of negotiating and solution selling skills is required coupled with strong leadership capabilities.
The Regional Sales Manager will:
- Achieve and manage sales quotas for the Mid-West region
- Work with the sales representatives to develop a business plan for their specified territories using Salesforce.com as the basis for the plan, detailing key targets, etc.
- Using the business plan developed for the territories, work with sales representatives to formulate an effective customer call strategy to maximize opportunities in each territory
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plans are met and all opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com for each sales representative
- Constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies in order to maximize results
- Ensure customer needs are effectively met and build productive customer relationships
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction for accounts won and accounts being worked on
- Review sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes for all sales representatives
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the regional territory for the Executive Team
- Develop tactics and strategies to create long-term commitments with key current and potential customers
- Attend all sales and product related meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS, BA Four Year Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to medical professionals and hospitals
- Minimum of 2 years managing an effective sales team
- Must be able to professionally present the features, advantages, and clinical benefits of all our products and services and to compare their performance with competitive products
- Solution based selling experience