The Opportunity: We're looking for an enthusiastic Farmer to join us as a Customer Success Specialist to help manage our ever-growing list of clients. Your primary responsibility will be to work daily with the Digital Sales Team to onboard new clients, support existing clients, and negotiate renewal/increase agreements.
What You'll Do
- Managing clients throughout the entire client lifecycle including onboarding and training new clients as well as providing technical support to existing clients across all product lines.
- Build relationships with customers by driving value to become an influencer and trusted advisor.
- Negotiate agreements with customers that are up for renewal.
- Thoughtfully and proactively reach out to customers on a rolling basis with the goal of driving adoption, identifying expansion and add on opportunities, and have a current/up to date customer health grade.
- Follow the appropriate escalation process to create and execute at-risk plans for danger accounts.
- Responsible for managing between 70-80+ accounts at a time and ensuring repeat business.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when advising clients on how to best the Daniels’s suite of medical waste products and services.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively with clients.
- Coordinate between creative, technical, and events teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing proactive support and service
- At least 2 years of experience working in a client-facing role (support, sales, account management, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment and balancing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working with software and a wide variety of tools
- Ability to pick up on new tools and programs quickly.
- Preferred computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, HTML