We have a simple mission - save lives through making healthcare safer. With growth both domestically and internationally, it's time Daniels Health added an energetic Talent Coordinator to our fast paced and dynamic team in our Chicago Office. We are looking for a Talent Administrator to support our growing Talent Acquisition team based in downtown Chicago. The Talent Administrator will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies, maximizing sourcing tools, managing our ATS, all in effort to identifying and attracting best candidates in the operations space. In this role, you will be accountable for facilitating exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as providing best practice advice to attract and retain talent, build our employer brand, and ensure adherence to our organization values.
Joining our passionate and high energy Talent Acquisition Team, you will have a hand in a variety of functions ranging from process improvement to projects and new initiatives. You will receive unique exposure to high level executives globally including counterparts in Australia, the UK and USA.
Looking to grow your career? Daniels might be for you.
- Write and advertise position descriptions and advertisements
- Screens high volumes of resumes through multiple application websites, email, and networking sites
- Works within Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to schedule interviews and manage candidate workflow
- Be responsible for ensuring candidates complete pre-hire requirements including background and drug screening and facilitating the process
- Support reporting and coordination activities for the team
- Ensures compliance with federal/state/local regulatory standards governing pre-employment practices
- Support reporting functions within the ATS, and Microsoft Excel
- Other administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- 6+ months experience within administrative function
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Well-developed communications skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people, positively influencing outcomes and obtaining cooperation
- Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines
- Has a sense of humor, is self-confident and a highly energetic, creative thinker
- Has the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Has a high skill level in customer service and teamwork
- Excellent level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Has general knowledge of recruiting technology (i.e. LinkedIn and Job Boards) and social media