MAKING HEALTHCARE SAFER The philosophy that guides Daniels - striving to make a safer environment for everyone involved in healthcare.
About our role
At the heart of this role is ability to generate commercial outcomes, keeping customer focus and driving internal accountability to ensure our service offering is positioned to differentiate from our competitors and align with customer needs. This role will be instrumental in driving marketing and cross-segment initiatives and narratives in multiple disciplines to increase the outbound marketing impact of the sales team in the Life Science, Pharma and Gatewaste vertical.
- Coordinate and drive targeted segment sales strategies launches including working with sales team, executives, and other team members.
- Successfully develop and lead the commercial strategy for the Life Science, Pharma & Gatewaste vertical.
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies in conjunction with sales leaders and senior executive teams.
- Explore & develop methodologies of improving existing services and products as a way of increasing profitability in line with budgets.
- Act as a category segment evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Keep abreast of competition messaging, collateral and websites and drive proactive messaging/out bound marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyse market trends studying competitors’ services and products
- Develop reporting systems and administration tools to facilitate constant visibility of sales pipeline, opportunities and delivered financial outcomes
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree and minimum 10 years’ experience in healthcare waste management industry.
- Strong project management skills, ability to create frameworks to structure processes, strategies, projects and programs
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization. Capable of aligning multiple stakeholders to support new ways of working.
- Ability to understand marketing trends, see how they impact your roadmap, and how they drive innovation.
Our organization will suit dynamic professionals looking to further their careers. In return you will be supported by a global leadership team driven to make healthcare safer across the globe!