Daniels Health is currently seeking a strong Plant Supervisor- a 2IC so to speak, for our Westland, MI facility. We're experience rapid growth and this Plant Supervisor will have the opportunity make a huge impact!
The Plant Supervisor will:
- Provide leadership and oversee daily operations for the Plant
- See yourself at the coalface of operations, focusing on people, productivity and cost control and ensuring our customers receive quality service
- Possess demonstrated success in leading small to medium size teams to achieve outcomes
- Spend a large part of your day where the action is, evaluating processes and making changes to improve efficiency in plant operations, logistics and delivery.
- Expected to learn all plant production roles and be an integral part of the day to day activities
If you feel that your experience doesn’t necessarily meet the specific requirements above, but you can adapt and you’re keen to learn, we encourage you to apply!
Ideally we are looking for somebody with:
- Similar industry experience (medical waste management) and/or production experience
- A minimum of two years leading a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound reporting skills through excel and the Microsoft office suite
- Some mechanical aptitude to understand and apply mechanical concepts and principles to solve problems
- Continuous improvement experience
The Westland team is looking forward to having a new addition to their family.
We wish you all the best with your application and look forward to hearing from you today!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed