This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop yourself, take the next step in your career.
Daniels Health is a leading medical waste solutions provider on a mission to 'Make Healthcare Safer'.
We are now excited to open our doors for a Plant Operations Supervisor (2nd shift) to join our team in Westland, Michigan on a full time basis.
The Plant Operations Supervisor will;
- You will provide leadership and oversee daily operations for the Plant
- You will see yourself at the coalface of operations, focusing on people, productivity and cost control and ensuring our customers receive quality service
- You will possess demonstrated success in leading small to medium size teams to achieve outcomes
- You will spend a large part of your day where the action is, evaluating processes and making changes to improve efficiency in plant operations, logistics and delivery.
- You will be expected to learn all plant production roles and be an integral part of the day to day activities
If you feel that your experience doesn’t necessarily meet the specific requirements above, but you can adapt and you’re keen to learn, we encourage you to apply!
Ideally we are looking for somebody with:
- Similar industry experience (medical waste management) and/or production experience
- A minimum of two years leading a small team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound reporting skills through excel and the Microsoft office suite
- Some mechanical aptitude to understand and apply mechanical concepts and principles to solve problems
- Continuous improvement experience
The Westland team is looking forward to having an extra addition to their family.
From the Daniels people and culture team we wish you all the best with your application and look forward to hearing from you today!